Wednesday, March 20, 2024

GOOGLE NEEDS REGULATIONS!

 Google photos is a joke:  They claim my 15 gigs of free storage are used up so I MUST PAY A SUBSCRIPTION FEE TO EXPAND "STORAGE" hahaha! 

But when I look at the items filling all 15 gigabytes it turns out about one half are TOTAL GARBAGE!  Multiple duplicates of blank "images" or junk images many of which I had ALREADY DELETED and somehow they got put RIGHT BACK in my file taking up space so GOOGLE CAN BILL ME MONTHLY TO "SAFE GUARD"  THEM!

WHAT A SLOPPY AND CORRUPT "BUSINESS" MODEL !!


Don't be suckered into Google photo PAID STORAGE!   They know your being charged for total crap that you are TOO  BUSY TO INVENTORY your files and they're "across everything" system is so confusing you'll never figure out the rules OR THE FEES !

MAYBE THE CHINESE GOV'T IN 2014 WAS ONTO THE RUSE , THE BIG RIPOFF ? 

No comments: